Dr. iur. Marco S. Marty, LL.M.
Attorney at Law, dipl. Mediator FH, Partner
- Dr. iur. University of Zurich (2009; summa cum laude)
- Dipl. Mediator FH Aargau (2002; summa cum laude)
- LL.M. in international commercial law University of Zurich (specialization in banking, capital market and insurance law, 1998; magna cum laude)
- Admitted to the Zurich bar (1993)
- lic. iur. University of Zurich (1990; magna cum laude)
- Competence Center Sourcing in the Financial Industry: Course instructor at the CAS Course “Sourcing Management” at the Business Engineering Institute St. Gallen, University of St. Gallen (since 2015)
- Founding partner MV Legal Partners Inc. (since 2015)
- Self-employment and founding partner of a law firm (as of 2000)
- Legal Counsel of a major private bank in Zurich (1998-2000)
- Visiting scholar at the George Washington University, International Law Institute Washington, Washington D.C., USA (1996)
- Attorney in a major international corporate law firm in Zurich (1994-1998)
- Junior associate and attorney in a corporate law firm specialized in banking law in Zurich (1992-1994)
- Auditor at a district court (1991-1992)
- Mediative elements in negotiations, diploma thesis at the FH Aargau, Zurich 2002
- Foreign exchange control regulations pursuant to Art. VIII Sect. 2 lit. B IMF Agreement and the “unenforceability” of the Treaties under Swiss Law, Zurich 2009 (Volume 212 of the Zurich Studies on Private Law)
- Zurich attorneys’ association (and various professional groups)
- Swiss attorneys’ association
- Self-regulatory organization of the swiss attorneys’ association and the Swiss notaries’ association
We are happy to help!
For any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us by phone or E-Mail.